DISCOVERY CHANNEL ANNOUNCES MOBSTER CONFESSIONS, PREMIERING MONDAY, JUNE 25 AT 9PM Six-Part Series Reveals the Insider Stories of Mafia Informants
(Los Angeles, Ca.) — In Discovery Channel’s new series MOBSTER CONFESSIONS, Mafia informants come out of hiding to bravely tell their shocking stories while cinematic re-creations illustrate their extraordinary testimonies. The six-part series, premiering June 25 at 9PM on Discovery Channel, documents the lives of Mafia members who have come forward to share firsthand testimonies of their experiences amongst America’s most notorious underground families. With re-enactments and compelling interviews, viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look into the illegal operations that eventually led to these men’s arrests.
Featured in MOBSTER CONFESSIONS:
- Andrew DiDonato: A New York street thug is seduced by the power and protection of the Gambino crime family. When the family turns on him, he must choose between being hunted by the mob or working with authorities to bring them down.
- John Veasey: A troubled teen turned hitman kills for the Philadelphia mob but is later targeted by his own Mafia family. After surviving an attempted hit, he testifies against the men he once swore to protect.
- Frank Cullotta: The riches of a glittering life in Las Vegas tempt a man to do anything, even kill, for the Chicago Outfit. His world is turned upside down when an FBI sting reaches out to warn him that he’s about to be whacked by his own Mafia family.
- Frank Calabrese Jr.: A son, desperate to escape the grip of his brutal Mafia father, faces a difficult decision: turn on his dad or be forced to continue a life of crime.
- Bill Cutolo Jr.: A son who idolizes his mobster father seeks Revenge on his Mafia friends when his dad goes missing.
- “Big Ron” Previte: A crooked cop turned mob informant whose only motivation is money plays both sides, risking his life to help dismantle the Philadelphia mob.
About Discovery Channel
Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 210 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world. For more information, please visit www.discovery.com.
Frank Calabrese, Jr. – Born Into The Mob
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...