Letterman’s Late Show Top Ten Kevin Yoder Excuses
THE “LATE SHOW” TOP TEN – “Congressman Kevin Yoder Excuses” – Congressman Kevin Yoder was caught skinny dipping last summer in the Sea of Galilee (where it was said that Jesus walked on water)
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska..
“Congressman Kevin Yoder Excuses”
As presented on the Monday, August 20 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM 12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
10. “What’s the big deal, I was naked the whole trip.”
9. “It was spring break; chill out.”
8. “People in the Middle East are pretty easygoing about nudity.”
7. “In my defense, I had been drinking heavily.”
6. “Trying to take the focus off Mitt Romney’s taxes.”
5. “It had been days since a congressman did something embarrassing.”
4. “It’s Obama’s fault.”
3. “Putting the ‘junk’ in ‘congressional junket.’”
2. “I can’t swim naked, but Barney Frank can walk around like this?” (Roll videotape of Barney Frank giving speech on House floor wearing a blazer and T-shirt)
1. “That’s how we party in Kansas.”
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.
Kevin Yoder Apologizes for Skinny Dip in the Sea of Galilee
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...