New Girl: Season 2 finale preview: 5 things to know about ‘Elaine’s Big Day’-Zap2it
Here’s some scoop on the season 2 finale of New Girl, episode 2×25 “Elaine’s Big Day (Part 2)”, from Zap2it’s Laurel Brown.
1. Taylor Swift is indeed in “Elaine’s Big Day,” and she does have a speaking part. What she says and why she is there, however, must remain a mystery until the wedding itself.
2. Remember how Winston (Lamorne Morris) loves pranks but is incredibly bad at them (often with near-tragic consequences)? That comes into play in a big way in the finale. A badger gets involved.
3. Jess’ (Zooey Deschanel) father, Bob (Rob Reiner), is still sleeping on that air mattress between Nick’s (Jake Johnson) and Jess’ rooms. He has trouble standing up when lying on it.
4. You may never experience the song, “Cotton Eyed Joe,” the same way after this.
5. The traditional Indian wedding that Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha) opt for takes three hours to complete. This leaves plenty of time for antics, side-romances and second thoughts.
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...