- ‘Gruden Extra’ with Jonathan Vilma: Suspended for his role in the Saints bounty program, linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who is appealing the process, has rarely been on the field for his team. While preparing for only his third game of the season, Vilma sits down with Super Bowl-winning coach Jon Gruden in the MNF bus.
- Drew Brees Conversation with Lisa Salters: After an off-season filled with the Saints bounty Scandal and his tense contract negotiations, quarterback Drew Brees has 20 touchdown passes in seven games and is on-track for a second straight season with more than 5,000 passing yards. Brees sits for a candid conversation with MNF reporter Lisa Salters.
- Rick Reilly Feature – Steve Gleason’s Block: After Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, the Superdome served as a shelter for those displaced by the storm. When the Superdome reopened in 2006, Steve Gleason’s blocked punt against Falcons sparked a memorable win for the Saints in their first game back at the Superdome. A statue commemorating the moment now stands outside the Superdome and Gleason’s battle with ALS has inspired many. Gleason’s block has become a signature moment in the rebirth of New Orleans, reports Rick Reilly.
- Soundtracks – LeSean McCoy: Eagles running back LeSean McCoy in-game audio last week vs. the Falcons will be featured in this week’s ‘Soundtracks’ on Monday Night Countdown.
- Quarterback Class of 2004: As quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit Eli Manning and the N.Y. Giants on Sunday, Countdown relives the 2004 NFL Draft that changed both franchises. The feature includes a look at the confluence of events — Giants acquiring Eli Manning via a swap with the San Diego Chargers for Philip Rivers — which produced two leading NFL quarterbacks who have won four of the last seven Super Bowls.
- Jumping the Route: Atlanta’s Asante Samuel is one of the NFL’s best at jumping routes and breaking up passes. Analyst Darren Woodson visits the 7-0 Falcons’ cornerback to unmask the art of jumping a route and making a pick, while explaining why life for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo on Sunday against Atlanta will be a challenge.
- Brandon Marshall:Countdown will include an exclusive E:60 report by Lisa Salters examining how Chicago Bears star wide receiver Brandon Marshall, diagnosed with “Borderline Personality Disorder” after several off-the-field incidents such as domestic violence and drunk driving, has refocused on turning his life around.
- Hurricane Sandy’s Impact: The worst storm to hit the East coast in a generation ravaged most of the New York and New Jersey coastlines on Monday. Sunday, the New York Giants will play at the Meadowlands in front of thousands who have been directly impacted by the storm. ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap reports how the hurricane has impacted the Giants and their fans this week.
- Blitz Breakdown – Wesley Woodyard Sack/Fumble: Jaworski explains a Denver Broncos defensive scheme which fooled the New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, defeating the Saints pass protection via a delayed blitz from Broncos linebacker Wesley Woodyard.
- Hoge Film Room – Drew Davis Touchdown Catch: Hoge points out how the Atlanta Falcons used wide receiver screens in the red zone to set up Drew Davis’ first career touchdown catch against the Eagles in week eight.
- ‘Jaws Playbook’ – Manning to Thomas vs. Quarter Coverage: With Demaryius Thomas emerging as one of the top receivers in The League, Jaworski digs deeper into the Denver Broncos’ playbook to analyze a route combination that was designed to get the wide receiver open deep on a post against Quarter Coverage.
- Ben Roethlisberger’s Pocket Movement: Hoge shows how Ben Roethlisberger’s mobility has allowed the Pittsburgh quarterback to beat defenses that appear to have the upper hand by extending the play.
- Jason Pierre-Paul Sack: After an All-Pro performance in Dallas that included a sack and an interception returned for a touchdown, Jaworski highlights the attributes that make the Giants’ Jason Pierre-Paul a force in both run and pass defense.
- ‘Between the Lines’ – Aaron Rodgers to James Jones: Jaworski uses the telestrator to show how Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ pre-game preparation allowed him to make a pre-snap adjustment that opened up wide receiver James Jones for an easy touchdown throw.
- ‘Coaches Clicker’ – Chicago Blitz: With the Chicago Bears having the top-ranked defense through Week eight, Hoge pulls the clicker to explain the intricacies and facets of the Bears pressure defense.
- ‘Hoge X and O Files’ – Sean Weatherspoon’s Sack: Hoge identifies some of the Eagles’ issues with pass protection by highlighting a delayed blitz last Sunday by the Atlanta Falcons Sean Weatherspoon that led to a sack.
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...