Revenge: Spoiler Alert Get Clues And Photos Of Season Twos Big Mystery
Here are some spoilers for season 2 of Revenge from E! Online’s Kristin Dos Santos. The original article also includes some pictures of the cast behind the scenes on the set, so if you want to see them you can look at them on the page for the original article.
Here are seven clues you need to know:
1. Just like last year, season two will open with a “big event” that is both shocking and devastating. (Last year, it was the dead body on the beach. ‘Member that fun little ditty?) Then in subsequent (multiple) episodes, they’ll flash back in time showing what lead up to that event.
2. According to insiders, the “big event” has something to do with a boat.
3. And not just any boat: The Amanda—owned by, of course, Emily’s (Emily VanCamp) childhood love, Jack (Nick Wechsler).
4. Someone will be, um, “tied” to that boat, our sources say. And of course, something terrible will happen. Like, call-your-momma-and-book-your-therapy-session-now kind of terrible!
5. Meanwhile, lo and behold, photos have surfaced of Emily Van Camp and Josh Bowman (Daniel) in Marina del Rey, Calif., heading to film a scene on a boat (The Amanda!), dressed up all fancy-like. Let the record show: We really wish they’d just stay away from the water. Or at the very least, bring floatees.
6. Emily Van Camp took the plunge. Yesterday, the actress tweeted: “spent today tied to a wooden post getting pummeled by coldcaliforniawaves. The things one will do for revenge…. :)”
7. We also know Nolan and Jack are on the boat, thanks to a pic Gabriel Mann (Nolan) tweeted out. He also posted a pic of Emily warming up in the parking lot with a wool sweater and Ugg boots. Ya know, just typical California summer wear, y’all!
Related sidenote: Revenge creator Mike Kelly told us months ago that he was planning to open season two with Emily’s wedding–”we just don’t know to who.” And while we’re pretty sure the smoking-hot red dress Emily wore to set this week is not bridal couture, costar Henry Czerny (Conrad Grayson) did tell us of season two: “There will be a wedding, but I’m not sure that it’s Emily’s.”
My thoughts: All of these spoilers along with all of the other spoilers that I’ve read for season 2 of Revenge so far are making me more and more excited for season 2 to start. At the moment, I personally don’t want Emily and Daniel to get back together, because I thought he was acting really creepy towards the end of season 1. I really hope that the guy that Emily will be marrying or at least planning to marry isn’t Daniel, because I think that would be a little redundant since the series began with the flash-forward to Emily and Daniel’s engagement party. Revenge quickly became one of my favorite new shows last fall, so September 30th can’t come fast enough for my taste. Revenge is such an amazing show.
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...