The Hunger Games releases August 18th on Blu-ray, DVD, On Demand, and Digital Download. Here’s the full list of bonus features:
- “The World Is Watching: Making of The Hunger Games” — an eight-part documentary covering the “making of” the film in all aspects from the pre-production process all the way through the theatrical release and fan reactions.
- “Game Maker: Suzanne Collins and The Hunger Games Phenomenon” featurette
- “Letters from the Rose Garden” featurette — insights from Donald Sutherland on the development of his role as President Snow
- “Controlling the Games” featurette — stories and concepts behind creating the control center
- “A Conversation with Gary Ross and Elvis Mitchell”
- Propaganda Film (in its entirety)
- Marketing Archive
- “Preparing for The Games: A Director’s Process” (Blu-ray Exclusive)
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...
Defiance Season 2 First Trailer and New Cast Members SyFy has released the first Defiance Sea...
Defiance Season 2 The Lost Ones Minisodes Season 2 of SyFy's original series, Defiance, premi...