The Vampire Diaries: scoop on episode 4×05 “The Killer” from zap2it
Here’s some new scoop on The Vampire Diaries From a Zap2it’s interview with Michael Narducci, the writer of episode 4×05, ‘The Killer.’
The Vampire Diaries 4×05, ‘The Killer’ Spoilers
1. We will get to see the tough vampire Elena. Elena’s choices in this episode are tough, but they give us good reason to root for our girl again, which we kind of needed after she got a little woe-is-me last week.
2. At one point in the episode, Damon and Elena will be on a bed together. Don’t get too excited, though… they’re not exactly happy to be there. (Though, she is straddling him, so you can probably get some mileage out of the scene for your various Tumblr creations. We’ll be trawling your #Delena tag, so get creative.)
3. Caroline puts her super-vamp hearing to good use and overhears Klaus threaten Tyler with the knowledge of what happened between Tyler and Hayley in the mountains. Needless to say, Caroline isn’t pleased — and we get some great interaction between Candice Accola and Phoebe Tonkin as a result.
4. Look for the return of the actual, literal vampire diaries. With no one to talk to about all their inner turmoil, since they’re keeping it from each other, Stefan and Elena both go back to writing in their journals. It’s definitely a sign of the growing distance between them.
5. Jeremy’s going to find out that he was compelled pretty quickly, and he’s really not going to be happy about it. In fact, he’s sick and tired of the vampire secrets in town — and at the end of the episode, he makes a move to protect April from it.
6. Stefan and Damon’s little “fight” escalates in this episode, big time, as Stefan goes to drastic measure to keep the cure a secret. Both guys get pretty violent, but by the end of the episode, Damon and Stefan’s bond with each other is the most stable relationship in town.
The Vampire Diaries returns with 4×05, ‘The Killer,’ on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 8pm on The CW.
In The Vampire Diaries, 4×05 ‘The Killer,’Stefan and Klaus form an uneasy alliance to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town. When Connor takes Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, Stefan and Damon have a serious disagreement about the best course of action, and Elena is again caught between the two brothers. The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
Under The Dome 2x12 Turn Promo and Synopsis Here's the new promo for the next episode of Un...
Arrow 2x22 Streets Of Fire First Look Pics Here are the official Promotional Pictures from t...
Reign 1x20 Higher Ground Clip Tonight on Reign 1x20 Higher Ground watch Queen Catherine conf...
The Walking Dead Chandler Riggs Comic Con Interview This is an interview of Chandler Riggs w...